Biomim'expo is a NewCorp Conseil initiative, brand and event.
NewCorp Conseil, a strategy and communication, CSR and Biomimicry consultancy, took the initiative of creating Biomim'expo to promote biomimicry, to reveal the players and the sector of excellence, and to promote research and innovation.
A HYBRID agency At the crossroads of different paths and expertise, we are both a monitoring and forecasting firm to keep an eye on trends, ideas and innovative approaches; a strategy and communication consultancy to enhance and amplify your commitments, actions and projects; and a societal forecasting agency to analyse opinion, identify weak signals, measure expectations and perceptions, anticipate, understand and respond.
A BIO-INSPIREE agencyThis is a new approach based on the lessons learned from the observation of living organisms and their tremendous capacity for resilience. Drawing inspiration from the living world thus becomes an asset and a lever for innovation and paradigm change, a tool for transition accelerator.
NewCorp Conseil has taken the initiative to create Biomim'expo; it identifies news and market opportunities, helps to identify opportunities, accompanies innovative projects, and puts biomimicry at the service of your innovation and development strategies, as well as internal mobilisation and attractiveness. The agency works in symbiosis with the core expertise of biomimicry, sets up multidisciplinary and creative teams adapted to the projects, and positions and proposes itself as a "particle shaker" to generate new ideas.
The portrait page in the Biomim'BOOK 2019 :
The NewCorp/Biomim'expo team:
- Alain RenaudinPresident and Founder
- 06 20 69 05 88
- Olivier FlochGeneral Curator, Media Relations,
- 06 17 54 08 18
- Aurélie WastinDirector of Consulting,
- partner relations
- 06 23 32 28 16
- Elodie Maginelproduction manager,
- relationship exhibitors
- 06 60 14 52 74
For the Biomim'Challenge :
- Mia TahanENSCi Les Ateliers trainee at NewCorp Conseil / Biomim'expo,
- 07 60 81 69 39
Art Direction :
- Florence Garinot, artistic direction
- Charlotte Domergue, graphic designer
In collaboration with Ceebios:
- Kalina RaskinGeneral Director of Ceebios
- Laura MagroDeputy Director for Scientific Development
- Luce-Marie PetitMaterials Officer
- Dounia DemsBio-inspired Chemistry and Materials Engineer
- Estelle CruzHousing Officer
- Chloé LequetteBiomimetic City Project Manager
- Anneline Létarddesigner, in charge of design
- Hugo BachellierTraining Officer and Interregional Facilitator