Focusing on trees and the forest to find in business new and impactful solutions.
In the heart of a thousand-year-old forest in Auvergne at its climax, populated by pectinated firs and beeches, managers, executives and their teams come to find new paths of action and organisation thanks to the biomimicry experienced in the forest. For them, it may be a question of building their roadmap, of collectively relaunching, innovating, choosing, moving forward together, surviving, transforming, working on their raison d'être (of beech) or giving meaning.
For them, it is a question of decentring and centring on the forest, of being surprised and learning together, to unblock frozen situations, to find a space and time for renewal and serenity, to find balanced, new and original solutions.
4 axes guide the approach:
- connecting to the livingIt's about energy, about knowing how to be,
- exploreTo work on its length, its raison d'être, to bring out the new,
- operateCreate a product, enhance it and recycle it,
- and cooperateThe aim is to work as a "system echo".
Sylvomimicry was born out of cooperation between experts
- Charles-Etienne Dupont in forest management and continuous cover silviculture,
- Pierre Gérard in creativity, hybridization, biomimicry, and the exploration of desirable futures,
- and Catherine Redelsperger, in leadership, cooperation, systemics and collective intelligence.
- Pierre GERARD
- 06 15 42 46 67