LIVING EARTH, FOR LIVING ECOLOGY IN EVERYDAY LIFE
Almost 40 years ago, we planted the first seed of organic gardening...
Since then, we have cultivated it with passion and commitment through gardening books, the magazine Les 4 Saisons du jardin bio and ecological gardens in the Alps.
We have also invested in the fields of food and health, well-being and the ecological home.
- Practical books for living ecologically in everyday life
- A magazine, Les 4 Saisons du jardin bio
- An ecological centre for practice, experimentation and transmission
- 340,000 books sold in 2016 - Available on our website, in bookshops and organic shops
- 30,000 subscribers to the 4 Seasons of the Organic Garden magazine - On sale in our e-shop, organic shops and kiosks
- 28 employees
- 90% of employees are partners in the Scop
The portrait page in the Biomim'BOOK 2019 :
Héléna Amalric, firstname.lastname@example.org