Biomim'expo is an opportunity to showcase your work, activities, prototypes, projects, etc., to attract attention, find partners, make yourself known, etc.
An event to show those who do, and show what they do.
The objective of Biomim'expo is to bring together as many researchers, labs, companies, schools, associations, cities ... who are interested or already working on the theme of bio-inspiration, and to give the opportunity to show projects, prototypes, materials, models, objects, experiments ... we want to see! and we want to give you the opportunity to be seen!
GOAL: 100 EXHIBITORS BY JUNE 2024!
2024 STAND BOOKINGS ARE ALREADY UNDERWAY
TO EXHIBIT AT Biomim'expo 2024 :
or fill in your booking form (price list for pre-configured formats - contact us for any other customised formats or requirements).
Partners and exhibitors will have the opportunity to present their activities or projects, or their interest for those that are not yet in the pipeline. To be present via a stand is to "take a stand", to increase your visibility, to show that you belong and to increase the chances of meetings...
In a "large open forum" type of logic, you will have a space to set up a decor, place objects or models or screens and explain your activities. All your ideas for visitor experiences and layouts are welcome. The NewCorp team can help you.
The compensation is limited to a contribution to the costs of the event. Biomim'expo is not a "trade show" that seeks to charge you for space, but rather a collective and shared gathering. Independently of your "stand" you can imagine what you want to occupy the space and show that you are there 😉
New for 2024
We're going to take advantage of our new space at the Parc Floral, in the 2500 m2 Hall Pinède, to create the first "biomimicry village - at the school of the living", with its central square opened up by large arches ...
The major challenges, sectors and markets for bio-inspiration applications.
The essential cross-disciplinary activities will of course also be present in a second circle, as usual.
For a hybrid, multi-academic and multi-sector event.
Who can exhibit?
Biomim'expo and biomimicry advocate multidisciplinarity and academic, cultural and sectoral transversality. A wide range of actors can therefore exhibit at Biomim'expo:
- scientific and academic actors: research units, laboratories, schools, universities, etc.
- project owners, whether they are setting up a business or not
- startups, smes, large groups
- actors training, advice, support
- investors, funds
- artists and creators
- local authorities
- governmental and public bodies and institutions.
Benefits and instructions for use
As soon as your space is reserved:
- Elodie Maginel, Production Manager, will be available to help you prepare your presence and answer your questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will be on board ! Member of the College of Exhibitors, in the Biomim'expo adventure, you will benefit from the communication and network.
- You will have your access code on the ticket office to collect the team's tickets.
- You will have an invitation card in your colours with a VIP code to invite your first circle of partners and stakeholders.
- You will have your patch You can use the "Biomim'expo exhibitor" logo to announce your presence and to attract visitors.
- You will be part of the official visits that we encourage and propose to public and private personalities (and you too, don't hesitate to organise " VIP Tour" )
In reality, the main consideration expected is to play along with the event by taking possession of the premises, by being visible, present, demonstrative, imaginative, creative ... this event is yours.
In the spirit of the event and with the aim of building together the most beneficial, visible and attended moment, you are encouraged to participate in the promotion of the event. You are free to relay information about biomim'expo on all possible media or vectors deemed useful (social networks, website, mention in customer newsletters, mention in informal discussions, etc.).
The impact of visibility also depends of course on the form and content of your presence at the event: to increase this visibility, you are encouraged to have demonstration equipment; to have people do manipulations; to display things that can be touched, handled; to have visible promotional material on site; to make announcements about products, launches or partnerships; to schedule appointments on site ... the event is intended to be as unrestrictive and unchanging as possible, to give everyone as many opportunities and ideas as possible to showcase their work. One last thing, because it is often forgotten: take advantage of the event to invite your teams! It is fun and motivating.