TECHNIQUES DE L'INGÉNIEUR THE TECHNICAL AND SCIENTIFIC REFERENCE PUBLISHER
Techniques de l'Ingénieur: the key to the industry's success for over 70 years.
The reference partner for the success of your industrial projects.
14,000 reference articles, fact sheets and news articles validated by scientific committees: your solution in a few clicks.
The history of Techniques de l'Ingénieur:
Founded in 1946 by a Centralien, Editions T.I.'s vocation was and still is to produce the state of the art of industrial techniques and processes in order to enrich knowledge and widen the field of possibilities of industrial companies.
Techniques de l'Ingénieur, reference partner
Techniques de l'Ingénieur has been assisting manufacturers with their development projects for 70 years, providing a tailor-made response to the most complex problems.
Techniques de l'Ingénieur is :
- The most important technical and scientific documentary resource in French,
- Accurate information validated by the best experts,
- A major player in training and engineering consultancy to help you improve your skills.
Engineering techniques in figures :
- Nearly 400 new articles each year,
- More than 3500 authors,
- Over 300,000 users,
- More than 10,000 reference articles and fact sheets,
- 1.5 million page views per month on techniques-ingenieur.fr
- It's also an update on the site every day!