Supporting Biomim'expo means being a pioneer in an innovative and exciting approach, sometimes disruptive, always unifying and inspiring, in positive resonance with the challenges and desires of our time: reenchanting and reinventing the world ... by taking inspiration from the world, our world.
An atypical and composite college of partners, bringing together public and private, academic and industrial players, to break out of silos, mix genres and profiles, draw inspiration from nature, of course, and from others, too.
The economic model is shared for a collegial and co-piloted event, demanding financially, in quality and in technical, logistical and human investments.
Biomim'expo is based on collective financing, provided by a group of partners who wish to make this event possible and to be associated with this emerging and meaningful theme. Biomim'expo has already become the leading event for biomimicry, and the increasing popularity of the event each year demonstrates the growing attraction of this approach, which is at the crossroads of science and industry and resonates with the expectations of today's world. To accompany the development of Biomim'expo, NewCorp Conseil is seeking to intensify the current partnerships and to open the event to new complementary and equally motivated partners ! There is still so much to discover and reveal!
Why partner with this new event?
Biomimicry is an emerging approach, full of meaning and promise. Supporting this approach and this event is to be part of a perspective, a dynamic, to state one's philosophy, convictions and interests, and to be associated with a pioneering collective.
For the partners associated with the event, there is no need to be an "expert" in biomimicry, but rather to take advantage of the following multiple interests:
- To be associated with a new and innovative approach as a precursor, revealing a new possible field of investigation and solutions.
- To offer some insight into his vision, his search for new solutions and innovations.
- Be part of a collective rather than individual approach, involving scientists, industrialists, large and small companies, associations, the private sector and the public sector, and breaking down silos.
- To position and pre-empt an innovative and still quite "new" field.
- Promote your research and innovation (sometimes the poor relation of institutional communication).
- Take advantage of co-financing, thus a shared cost.
- Through the partnership, provide an educational discourse explaining the reasons for the involvement or interest.
- Exploit this news and its supports to make yourself visible and take advantage of the fallout in terms of notoriety and image. By broadcasting to partners or clients, by organising a side event, by giving echo to certain announcements, etc.
- Joining actions that may echo your projects and commitments.
Focus on IUCN :
You can join forces with the Biomimicry Fresco operation at the IUCN Congress. This action will give rise to multiple ideas for promotion, display and enhancement for the associated stakeholders. Without prejudging the final configuration and depending on the available budget:
- Mention and display on the canvas of the mural as a sponsor and associate partner.
- Press kit with explanatory insert on the presence of the partner.
- Official opening.
- Press relations and public relations operations.
- The opportunity to use additional media at the World Congress to convey your messages and values.
- Internal communication relaying the operation, with the possibility of inviting your teams and their families for guided tours of the mural and virtual immersive diving in the coral reefs.
- Publication of a booklet of the exhibition, proposing the proposed content and co-signed by the partners.
- Offering guided and commented tours for the public, stakeholders, schools, employees, etc.
Focus on Biomim'expo :
With your support to Biomim'expo 2021 and according to your contribution :
- Dedicated pre-event preparation meeting to optimise visibility and networking; and post-event debriefing to capitalise and generate spin-offs.
- Your logo on the operation's website
- Mention as partner organisation of Biomim'expo 2020
- Visibility on the contents addressed to the target audiences during the promotion of the event
- Visibility on social networks
- Highlighting on the "partners" page of the operation's website through a dedicated page: name, logo, institutional paragraph, any specific information related to biomimicry, link to your website or page of your choice.
- Visibility on the slideshows shown during the event and on the transition screens
- Visibility on the materials given to visitors
- Posting on information boards mentioning the partners during the event.
- Mention in the press kit of the operation, which will be given to, or sent to, interested journalists, stakeholders, the President of the Republic and various members of the government.
- Whenever possible, referral to you of journalists requesting information, before, during or after the event.
- Wherever possible, exchanges between you and the authorities in the event of official visit(s).
- Right to use the Biomim'expo brand and logo to mention your partnership, for example to invite your employees, clients, partners and stakeholders.
- Provision of a space on the "forum" section to make yourself visible at the Cité des sciences et de l'industrie.
- Quota of tickets for your teams
- Quota of invitations in your colours for your clients, partners and stakeholders
- Integration into the Biomim'expo Partners' College, the flow of exchanges and the resulting network benefits.
How to join the Biomim'expo Partners' College
Biomim'expo® is the initiative of the NewCorp Conseil agency, which is responsible for its organisation and financial balance. The operation was set up using a crowdfunding approach, both for partners and visitors.
It is therefore a collective and shared public-private financing. Unlike a traditional trade show, the spirit of Biomim'expo® is that of a gathering whose costs are shared and fixed. Being a partner of Biomim'expo® also means being associated with a new and collegial enterprise.
The proposed budget is shared between the partners of the operation and does not, of course, correspond to the ad hoc cost of an exclusive service of this nature for the partner. It is also a flat rate for the event and will not be subject to any supplements, except in the case of specific additional requests from the partner, which are agreed together.
Possible ways and budget to be an official partner:
// BIOMIM'EXPO 2021 :
7 September in Marseille; 19 October at the Cité des sciences et de l'industrie; 10 November at the Hôtel de Ville de Paris.
The possible ways to be an official partner and benefit proportionally from the display and operations linked to the event:
|MAJOR PATRONAGE||50K||The Biomim'expo adventure needs great support and passionate and willing patrons to develop the enormous potential of this approach and to grow this unique, atypical and regenerating event.|
|MEMBERS||up to €30K||To support this initiative, to make it possible, to participate significantly in its influence and in the dissemination of the themes it embodies.|
|RANK #1||20K||To join in and help the operation succeed, to show your commitment and interest in the matter, to strengthen your position and leadership.|
|RANK #2||10K||To make a contribution that is close to your heart, on an approach that you support and wish to be associated with (not eligible for organisations with a turnover of > €500 million)|
|RANK #3||5K||To provide support and enable you to join forces (laboratories, SMEs, stakeholders, etc. not eligible for organisations with a turnover of more than €50 million).|
Specific support and special mentions :
|Biomim'expo in Marseille||+ 5 K€||To specifically support and be quoted and highlighted as a special mention on the day of 7 September.|
|Get together in Marseille||+ 8 K€||To specifically support and be quoted and highlighted as a special mention at this networking event.|
|Gala evening at the Hôtel de Ville de Paris||+ 8 K€||To specifically support and be cited and valued as a special mention during this evening at the Hôtel de Ville de Paris.|
// IUCN FRESH from 3 to 11 September in Marseille
To benefit proportionally from the mentions and operations linked to the operation (see detailed project here) :
The spirit of Biomim'expo is to adopt a flexible, agile and relatively informal approach so that each partner can make the most of the event and be thanked for its support.
The organiser reserves the right to offer further compensation depending on the opportunities and ideas that may arise from the growth of the event and additional funding.
Speaking at the event depends on the editorial programme which is independent of financial support.